Regeneration for Generations
Our vision is to contribute to an inter-connected, inclusive and harmonious society, which creates co-beneficial interactions with the planet and within each other.
On a mission to become good ancestors
We support building healthy collaboration in groups with people from diverse backgrounds by facilitating environments of trust and connection, equipping and offering tools and guiding towards co-creation of an own collaboration manifesto.
Collaboration For Collective Impact
Collaborating allows us to pool our expertise and time. It gives the team access to a combined network of stakeholders from various backgrounds. It facilitates the sharing of different perspectives and approaches in an inclusive and synergetic environment. By breaking silos and co-creating we are able to test our holistic solution on a wider sample.
Explore 4ReGen Sessions
In our sessions you will experience:
- Principles of permaculture in a social context to overcome your collaborative challenges.
- Spaces that allow for connection, creativity and flow.
- Access to innovative tools for groups and individuals.
- Support (re-)building and (re-)claiming your own company or community culture.
- Empowerment of the individual as well as a collective.
- Support in creating your own collaboration manifesto.
- Transformational learning
We are using curated tools to discover our best collaborative synergy. By facilitating self-experiments of other collaborators and by supporting them to find their own best methods to establish synergetic co-creation. Some of our tools are:
- Presencing Institute – Theory of U – ULab
- Gaia Mindfulness / Flow
- What-if – Exercise
- Values Deep Dive
- Team Canvas
- Dragon Dreaming – Karabirrdt
- Board of Innovation
- Rebuild – Graham Boyd
- CXC Virtual Facilitation Toolkit